||Crazy Awesome||
Please login to continue to the forums!

The life of Michael Sanchez UPDATED 09/16/2010

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The life of Michael Sanchez UPDATED 09/16/2010

Post by [Crazy]Tazzed on Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:16 pm

Michael Sanchez grew up in San Fierro, got educated a school full of bullies, and was taught that doing crimes was wrong, so he grew up, became a cop and rose up the ranks and soon became the Chief of Police in another city, Los Santos.

He and his Deputy Chief caught a lot of criminals, until one day, an old high school friend that became his enemy after he joined a Mafia Gang, persuaded Michael to join the Mafia.
His friend, having a change of heart, took over Michael's position as Chief of Police. Michael, liking being a Mafia member more than enforcing law, didn't want to become the Chief again.

After many times being caught doing small crimes and spending a total of one year in jail, contacted a respected member of his gang to get a false ID and name change. He then got plastic surgery and changed his whole look.
Michael Sanchez, now known as "Wang Yamaguchi", is a big-time criminal, on the 200 Most Wanted List.
Cops are still looking for him to this day..

September 13. His gang betrayed him. Wang was supposed to rob a store, and the gang would pick him up right after he got out of the store. They weren't there. They left him to die.
Fortuneately for Wang, he found a car and jacked it. When he went back to his gang, they'd said they'd forgotten to pick him up. Angered, Wang quit his gang.
The gang members, trying to make Wang stay, offered him a fake ID once again, and a name change. They thought it'd work, but Wang still left, with the fake ID.

With that false ID, Michael Sanchez, alias Wang Yamaguchi, changed his name to Sean Smith.

With his new name, he started a new life. Michael Sanchez now works as a Paramedic in Los Santos.

(( Can't wait for other people to post their stories! Mine is really based on the things I did on this server. I recommend people make stories based on their time on this server, too! ))

Last edited by [Crazy]Tazzed on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
[Crazy]Tazzed
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The life of Michael Sanchez UPDATED 09/16/2010

Post by [Crazy]Mr.Joshen on Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:06 pm

((very good. OOCly though.. i need you to give whoever the new Chief of the PD is--i need you to give him his training--again, that's oocly. btw.. i might return as chief of the PD soon Very Happy))
[Crazy]Mr.Joshen
Server Owner
Server Owner

View user profile http://crazyawesome.motionforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by [Crazy]Tazzed on Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:17 pm

(( If you return as Chief...... what will Joey do? ))
[Crazy]Tazzed
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top